- 2008 Mack Granite GU 803 Tandem
with Mack 485HP engine, 10 speed
transmission and 46000 lb. HMX
suspension with locking rears
- Secondary hydraulic drive system for
rail operation. Truck controlled from
loader seat while on railroad.
- Fitted with Diversified model DMF Hi-
Rails (RW 1630 40000lb. front and RW
1650 70000 lb. rear), 2 piece wheels
(insulated on drivers side front and
rear) and air brakes
- Rear-mounted with new Prentice 2124
loader with oil cooler, heavy duty
stabilizer extension pads and
060/9150 Rotobec pulpwood grapple
with continuous head
- Extra capacity Hydra-Headboard fitted
with ball valves and hydraulic oil fill
pump for easy access.
- 24' Steel flat body with screened
headboard (including cab protector),
detachable stakes, tire chain hooks,
marker lights, straps and binders
Click on pics to enlarge
CHECK BACK FOR NEXT MONTH'S FEATURED TRUCK!
|Hubler Bros., Inc.
Custom Built Truck Of The Month
- January 2008 -
|This Hi-Rail Truck:
Featuring our new remote hydraulic drive system